Friday, September 25, 2009

Ground Zero


Thanks for coming. I have been considering starting a blog for awhile, but it seems the time has finally come. Based on the title, you can hopefully see that I have no aspirations for greatness. I am simply desiring to use this blog as a tool for my own spiritual and leadership development and maybe, in due time, that of someone else also. Its success will be fully dependent on Jesus speaking to me through His Spirit, His Word, and His creation (you!). I have a tendency to start things and not follow through with them to completion. In this case, I suppose completion would be achieved when I am convinced this blog has served its purpose. Maybe this will be my last entry. We'll see ;) I hope to make my entries about things I am learning in the Word, in life, in my readings, from my marriage, my friends and so on. I hope others enjoy it, but even if I am talking to myself I feel I am starting a sweet journey. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment